Colorless transparent liquid
Molecular Weight: 198.29
Specific Gravity (ρ20°C, g/cm3):
Refractive Index (nD25): 1.463-1.473
Boiling Point (°C): 211
25 kg, 200kg plastic or iron drum
- HENGDA-M9103 can improve thermal stability of other silanes.
- HENGDA-M9103 can be used as other silanes and siloxanes intermediates.
- HENGDA-M9103 can be used for hydrophobic surface treatment.
- HENGDA-M9103 can be used as hydrophobic additive to other silane coupling agents.
- HENGDA-M9103 is used to modify the surface of inorganic fillers such as wollastonite and aluminum trihydroxide. It makes the surface of these inorganic fillers more hydrophobic and thus increases their dispersability in mineral-filled polymers.
- HENGDA-M9103 is especially suited for polymers that are processed at elevated temperatures.
- HENGDA-M9103 reduces the viscosity of the polymer melt. In many sol-gel applications. HENGDA-M9103 is partially hydrolyzed to form a preproduct that can be further crosslinked using temperature. This pre-hydrolysis is often made in conjunction with alkyl silanes (HENGDA-M9103) or other organofunctional silanes, silicic acid esters, or even an aqueous silica sol