Vinyl silane refers to an organosilicon compound with chemical formula CH2=CHSiH3. It is a derivative of silane (SiH4). The compound, which is a colorless gas, is mainly of theoretical interest
Address:Rm B2-2, Floor 13th, Unit B, Qingdao International Innovation Park, Qingdao ,China.
- Surface modification of nano-TiN by using silane coupling agent
- Surface Modification of Alumina Nanoparticles with Silane Coupling Agents
- Investigation of the Adhesion Promoter Distribution in Porous Ceramic Precursors
- How is Silane coupling agents and surface conditioning in dentistry
- Effect of silica coating and silane surface treatment on the bond strength of soft denture liner to denture base material